KAYAKS, RAFTS AND TUBES
TRIP LENGTHS - from approximately 2 hours to 6 days (9 -
Please call or print and have all children's
Guardians sign before arrival.
Patrons IMPORTANT: THIS IS A NEW LEGAL DOCUMENT MUST sign release form.*
Rates are per person - Children required by law to wear life jacket.
"Rates subject to change."
- $20.00 per person - 9 miles - 2hrs.
- $25.00 per person - 14 miles - 3hrs.
- $35.00 per person -23 miles - 6hrs.
- $45.00 per person -Lazy overnighter -
2 canoe min.
- $55.00 per person - 40 miles - 2 days - 2 canoe
- $70.00 per person - 60 miles - 3 days - 2 canoe
min (Daniel Boone trip)
- Two (2) person
PAID minimum per canoe - 12
and under FREE!
- 9-mile - $40.00 double/$20.00 single
- 14-mile - $50.00 double/$25.00 single
- 23-mile - $70.00 double/$35.00 single
- Further trips available.
Call for details For
trips and overnight
- Moonlight Canoe Trip: August 24th,
- $16.00 per person - 3 miles - 1
- $22.00 per person - 9 miles - 3 1/2
- Three (3) person
PAID minimum per raft -
12 and under FREE!
- Subject to availability and river
- Reservations recommended.
- No hard coolers, no pets and no
$10.00 per Inner tube for 3 mile approximate 2
hour trip - GREAT FUN!
Group rates: Call for
water craft include Ohio state regulated safety equipment,
up-river drop off transportation - you will return downstream to the
Tubes , Canoes, Rafts and Kayaks
are available on a first come basis
or by reservation only. ( Half cost of rental is required for
is offered in the summer.
Call for rates, times,
reservations, and details. 2013 schedule is
- Shuttle pick up times:
9:00am - 5:00pm - 7 days a week - Shuttle leaves at the top of every
Times may vary depending on weather conditions, availability and river